Stampede Slot Online from BetSoft

Slot details

Jackpot Game
Release Date
Slot lines
Scatter Symbol
Slot reels
Max. win
Wild symbol
Min. bet
Free spins
Symbol Stacked
Casino slot types
Slot Theme
Nature, Safari
Max. bet
Bonus game

Where to Play Stampede

Stampede Slot online from BetSoft is a superb game offering set among the majestic African hills. The graphics and soundtrack draw players in as they envision themself on safari while looking forward to the Big 5 to roam over the road.

You will discover elephants, leopards, giraffes, zebras, eagles, and gazelles all ready to exhibit off their splendor on your reels. A wooden pallet wild and scatter tree accompanies them. The elephant is your best symbol and can stack on the reels to randomly offer you 600 extra coins.

The Betsoft Stampede slot features a medium variance, and that means you have regular small wins in the bottom game. It's a 5-reel, 3 rows, and 1, 024 payline video slot with an RTP of 95. 26%. The slot's min/max betting size is 1 to five, with coin sizes between 0. 02 and 1 ) 00. The overall game is optimized for mobile use.

Bonus Features

Game Symbols

Stampede has all the bonus features you've come to love on your own reels. You have wooden pallet wilds and tree scatters to increase your odds of a winning combination. With the medium variance, players will regularly see them both on the reels. It keeps the game entertaining, motivating you to play longer.

The greatest animal in the African bush can be your highest value symbol. If you land 5 elephants, it pays out a 600 coin bonus straight away.

Bonus Rounds & Free Spins

The tree scatters trigger free spins when you land 3 or maybe more on any reel, and the more you land, the more free spins you obtain.

  • 3x scatters = 8 free spins + 80 coins
  • 4x scatters = 12 free spins + 400 coins
  • 5x scatters = 20 free spins + 800 coins

The African action kicks in when you land a wild through your free spins, as each wild contributes a 2x or 3x multiplier, and you only need 2 or maybe more to begin reeling in those winning combinations.

Paytables and Winning Combinations

Slots Symbols

Enter your line bet amount:
Slots Symbols
Icon Symbol 2 Symbols 3 Symbols 4 Symbols 5 Symbols
Scatter x2 x10 x20
Elephant x0.25 x1.25 x2.5 x7.5
Cheetah x1.25 x2.5 x3.75
Eagle x1.25 x2.5 x3.75
Zebra x0.5 x2 x3
Giraffe x0.5 x2 x3
Roe x0.25 x1.25 x2.5
Ace x0.25 x1.25 x2.5
King x0.12 x0.5 x2.5
Queen x0.12 x0.5 x2.5
Jack x0.12 x0.5 x2.5
10 x0.05 x0.12 x0.25 x2.5

Stampede Hits & Misses

  • Pros

  • Superb theme and graphics
  • Autoplay feature for up to 100 automated spins
  • Mobile-friendly
  • Wilds & scatters for increased winning combinations
  • Cons

  • Low budget players might be out of the game quickly due to volatility
  • No progressive jackpot


This African Stampede slot machine will keep you entertained with its beautiful images and regular winning combos. The slot developer loaded the overall game with bonus features that produce for a fantastic gameplay experience, yet it's user-friendly enough for newbies to take pleasure from.


🎰 Can I play Stampede for free?

If you want to play for a real income, you should join an online casino and make a deposit. You can also play the demo version at no cost, but understand that it isn't real money you're playing with.

🎰 What is the most valuable symbol in Stampede?

The majestic elephant may be the best symbol in Stampede Betsoft, of course, if you land five, it pays out 600 coins.

🎰 What is the return to player (RTP) rate of Stampede?

The RTP is 95. 26%, leaving the house with a 4. 74% edge. In layman's terms, it means customers get back AU$95. 26 for each and every AU$100 played over time.

🎰 Can I earn real cash prizes in Stampede?

Yes, if you make a real money deposit at your favourite on the web casino, you are able to withdraw your winnings following the game.

🎰 Does the Stampede Slot have a jackpot?

It doesn't have a progressive jackpot, but you can bag a max win of up to 3,847x your total stake.